Tired of searching the internet to find which flywheel you need, or which clutch works best for you? We've taken the guess work out it!
Included in this package is:
- Clutchmasters Aluminum Flywheel kit for 2GRFE
- Clutchmasters FX250 Clutch kit
- Set of OEM Toyota flywheel bolts that work with the 2GRFE
- Set of OEM Toyota pressure plate bolts
The only thing you need to know is which transmission you are using! Our options will have you select which transmission you are using, to ensure we ship you the correct clutch kit for your application. If you are unsure of which transmission you have, the factory turbo model transmission is referred to as the E153 transmission, and the factory non turbo mr2 transmission is referred to as the S54 transmission. Feel free to email us if you are still not sure which transmission you have and we can help you find out!
The FX250 System uses the Power Plus I Heavy-Duty Pressure Plate and utilizes a combination of our Fiber Tough friction material on the side of the disc contacting the pressure plate, and steel backed organic friction material on the flywheel side of the disc. This clutch is designed for the street enthusiast or weekend racer who plans to abuse their vehicle on an occasional basis and has a very spirited driving style. The FX250 clutch system has a higher holding capacity than a traditional full faced kevlar without compromising the street friendly characteristics exhibited in the FX100 and FX200 series.
- Heavy-Duty Hybrid Disc with Fiber Tough Material on Pressure Plate side and Steel Backed Organic Friction Material on the Flywheel Side
- Fiber Tough and Steel Backed Organic Friction Material
- Heavy-Duty Sprung Hub (when applicable)
- Marcel Spring Wafer
- OEM or better Release Bearing
- Alignment Tool
*Organic/ Kevlar/ Fiber-Tough Clutch kits are expected and tend to have a higher life expectancy than OEM, however not guaranteed. Improper Installation, Driving style, performance upgrades, Break in procedure and light weight flywheels will effect and have a role in determining the life expectancy of the clutch kit.